Laboratory services and outpatient Blood Draw Stations at several convenient locations:
Blood Draw at the Ellis Medical Center of Clifton Park
103 Sitterly Road, Clifton Park
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday, 7 AM to 12 Noon
Socha Plaza Blood Draw Lab
115 Saratoga Ave, Suite 205, Glenville
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM
(closed for lunch from Noon to 12:30 PM)
Saturday: Temporarily closed
Blood Draw at Bellevue Woman's Center
2210 Troy-Schenectady Road, Niskayuna
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
(closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1:00 PM)
Blood Draw at 2123 River Road
2123 River Road, Niskayuna
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(closed for lunch, 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM)
Blood Draw at Ellis Hospital
A-wing, first floor, 1101 Nott Street, Schenectady
Walk-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12 Noon
Blood Draw at McClellan Street Health Center
600 McClellan Street, Schenectady
Walk-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM to 5 PM
Blood Draw at Mohawk Harbor
200 Harborside Drive, Schenectady
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:30 PM (closed for lunch 12:30 - 1 PM)
What to Bring With You:
- A physician's/provider referral/order is required for all lab tests
- Please make sure the script is valid and not past the expired date of 6 months beyond the date written
Personal ID (Driver's License)
- Please bring a valid photo ID (if available)
- Two unique ID identifiers are required (typically name and date of birth)
- Valid insurance information is necessary for medical billing purposes
- No appointment is necessary during regular outpatient hours with the exception of semen analysis, which is tested at the Bellevue location only. To schedule an appointment, call 518.346.9483.
- Most major insurances are accepted. Please check with your insurance company to make sure your outpatient lab services are covered.
- Nothing by mouth after 8:00 p.m. the evening prior to your appointment except small amounts of water. Medications should be taken as instructed by your physician.
- Most general lab tests are run daily with results available to the ordering physician within 48 hours.
- Both Ellis Hospital (Nott Street) and the Ellis Health Center offer homedraw services for their homebound patients that meet regulatory guidelines. Call 518.347.5333 to schedule a homedraw.