When are you due at Bellevue?
See why more women choose Bellevue; the Capital Region’s most popular place to have a baby. Schedule your tour today.
For personalized birth experiences, skilled care and comfort, more women prefer to deliver their babies at Bellevue Woman’s Center. It’s the area’s only inpatient facility dedicated to the care of women and infants, uniquely equipped to support the birth plan of your choice. Experienced nurses, on-site Ob/Gyn physician coverage and Special Care Nursery allow us to respond to any childbirth situation, 24 hours a day. And our newly renovated and expanded maternity center offers a comfortable, welcoming environment for mother and baby.
When it’s time to plan your special delivery, choose the region’s premier maternity center – Bellevue Woman’s Center.
Learn more about our labor & delivery program:
- Expanded labor and delivery program, with comfortable new suites and amenities for women
- Support for virtually any delivery decision, including natural childbirth, c-section and pain-management, all in a safe, personal environment.
- Labor and delivery hospitalists are available 24 hours a day to assist in deliveries.
- Special Care Nursery, one of only three in northeastern New York, providing specialized services for infants.
- Maternity tours, classes and support groups for new moms and families.
Take a virtual tour of Bellevue Woman’s Center and see why it is the Capital Region’s most trusted place for women’s health and to have a baby.
Maternity Preadmission Form
Schedule a tour today
Call 518.346.9400 or register online