Laboratory services and outpatient Blood Draw Stations at several convenient locations:
Due to current public health concerns related to Coronavirus, some of our blood draw location hours have been temporarily changed. Please see below for updated hours at each location. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Blood Draw at the Ellis Medical Center of Clifton Park
103 Sitterly Road, Clifton Park
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday, 7 AM to 12 Noon
Laboratory services at the Medical Center of Clifton Park are available 24/7 for emergent cases.
Blood Draw at 2 Chelsea Place, Clifton Park
2 Chelsea Place, Clifton Park
This location is temporarily closed.
Socha Plaza Blood Draw Lab
115 Saratoga Ave, Suite 205, Glenville
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Saturday: Temporarily closed
Blood Draw at Bellevue Woman's Center
2210 Troy-Schenectady Road, Niskayuna
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
(closed for lunch from Noon to 12:30 PM)
Blood Draw at 2123 River Road
2123 River Road, Niskayuna
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Closed for lunch, 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM
Blood Draw at Ellis Hospital
A-wing, first floor, 1101 Nott Street, Schenectady
Walk-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12 Noon
Blood Draw at McClellan Street Health Center
600 McClellan Street, Schenectady
Walk-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: Temporarily Closed
Blood Draw at Mohawk Harbor
200 Harborside Drive, Schenectady
**This location is temporarily closed.
What to Bring With You:
- A physician's/provider referral/order is required for all lab tests
- Please make sure the script is valid and not past the expired date of 6 months beyond the date written
Personal ID (Driver's License)
- Please bring a valid photo ID (if available)
- Two unique ID identifiers are required (typically name and date of birth)
- Valid insurance information is necessary for medical billing purposes
- No appointment is necessary during regular outpatient hours with the exception of semen analysis, which is tested at the Bellevue location only. To schedule an appointment, call 518.346.9483.
- Most major insurances are accepted. Please check with your insurance company to make sure your outpatient lab services are covered.
- Nothing by mouth after 8:00 p.m. the evening prior to your appointment except small amounts of water. Medications should be taken as instructed by your physician.
- Most general lab tests are run daily with results available to the ordering physician within 48 hours.
- Both Ellis Hospital (Nott Street) and the Ellis Health Center offer homedraw services for their homebound patients that meet regulatory guidelines. Call 518.347.5333 to schedule a homedraw.