Program Student Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes are the behaviors desired of graduates upon completion of the program of study
Upon completion of the curriculum, the graduate:
- Effectively collaborate to manage the healthcare needs for multiple patients or specific populations.
- Integrate nursing process, evidence, and clinical judgment into nursing practice.
- Provide compassionate patient-centered care to individuals, families and groups throughout the phases of life.
- Integrate safety, quality, and informatics into the management of patient care.
- Provide effective health promotion and disease management education to promote behaviors of wellness for individuals and groups.
- Integrate professional, legal, and ethical standards into nursing practice.
To learn more about The Belanger School of Nursing, please call 518.243.4471.