Ellis Medicine's Organizational Overview
Ellis Medicine is a 438-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region. With four campuses – Ellis Hospital, Ellis Health Center, Bellevue Woman’s Center and Medical Center of Clifton Park – five additional service locations, more than 3,300 employees and more than 700 members of our medical staff, Ellis Medicine is proud to provide a lifetime of care for patients. Ellis offers an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services – including cardiac, cancer, emergency, neuroscience and women’s services.
To meet the health and wellness needs of our community with excellence.
- To attract patients who seek the best clinical experience in the Capital Region;
- To attract physicians, nurses and staff who want to work as a team to provide patients and their families with the best clinical experience, and safe and reliable care;
- To be a community partner that demonstrates responsible stewardship of resources.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: We are transparent in our actions, respect all confidences and treat all with dignity and respect.
- Safety: We always strive, above all else, to keep our patients, visitors and healthcare providers safe.
- Compassion: We demonstrate empathy toward our patients, reinforce that we care for them as individuals and make them feel like they are the only patient in the world.
- Excellence: We provide superior care and exceptional service to our patients, visitors, and medical and hospital colleagues. We continue to develop our skills and knowledge at a level to assure excellence in all we do.
- Stewardship: We effectively and efficiently utilize the resources of equipment, materials and time that the community has entrusted to us.
Our Aspirational Values:
- Patient Satisfaction: Create the highest level of patient satisfaction in regard to their clinical experience.
- Clinical Excellence: Have our clinical programs be recognized as the best in the region.
- Physician Loyalty: Generate loyalty among our medical community toward Ellis Medicine; convince our medical colleagues that Ellis is the very best place to practice.
- Hospital Pride: Make Ellis Medicine the best place to work, a workplace you are extraordinarily proud of and someplace you’d never want to leave.
- Innovation: Be the leading innovators in implementing new and effective models of care.
To learn more about Ellis Medicine, call 518.243.3333.