Mission, Vision, Values
Ellis Medicine is a 455-bed community and teaching healthcare system serving New York’s Capital Region. With three campuses – Ellis Hospital, Ellis Health Center and Bellevue Woman’s Center – five additional service locations, more than 3,300 employees and more than 700 affiliated physicians, Ellis Medicine is proud to provide a lifetime of care for patients. Ellis offers an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services – including cardiac, cancer, emergency, neuroscience and women’s services.
To meet the health needs of our community with excellence.
- To reinvent healthcare - one patient at a time.
- To be an exceptional healthcare system by providing patient-centered care and collaborating with our physicians.
- Safety: We always strive, above all else, to keep our patients, visitors and health care providers safe.
- Compassion: We care for others with respect, sympathy and courtesy.
- Excellence: We aim to exceed the expectations of all those we serve.
- Stewardship: We effectively and efficiently utilize the resources our community has entrusted to us.
To learn more about Ellis Medicine, please call 1.888.Ellis Info (1.888.355.4746).