Note to patients, visitors: Ellis Hospital paving projects run Oct. 15
Friday, October 12, 2018
Please be advised that on Monday, Oct. 15, crews will begin three paving projects on the Ellis Hospital/Nott Street campus. The projects will conclude on Saturday, Oct. 20, and have been designed to minimize impacts on patients and visitors.
Below is information on the projects, broken down by date. Note that milling/prep work will be conducted first, followed by finished paving work.
Monday, Oct. 15
- Beginning at 5:30 a.m., crews will conduct milling work on the Graham Parking Lot (off Rosa Road). During the milling work, radiation therapy patients and B6 neuro patients will be allowed to park in the Graham Parking Lot. Security will be on hand to direct traffic.
- Following the Graham Lot milling, crews will move to the front driveway serving the main entrance off Nott Street. The driveway will continue to be accessible, with one-way traffic assisted by flag crews. Valet parking won’t be affected.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
- Beginning at 5:30 a.m., crews will pave the front driveway serving the main entrance off Nott Street. The driveway will continue to be accessible, with one-way traffic assisted by flag crews. All traffic exiting the Nott Street garage will exit to Ulster Street. Valet parking won’t be affected.
Wednesday, Oct. 17 to Friday, Oct. 19
- No work will be performed on these dates, with no impact on parking access.
Saturday, Oct. 20
- Final paving work on the Graham Parking Lot will begin and be completed. The lot is closed on weekends, so there will be no impact on normal operations.
Note that these projects may create some traffic delays in other areas around the hospital.
Ellis Medicine | Newsroom
Ellis Medicine Media Inquiries
Media inquiries should be directed to the Communications Department at Ellis Medicine. The Communications Department is open and staffed Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The department can be reached by phone at 518.232.9288. If you leave a message your call will typically be returned within 24 hours.
All official communications regarding Ellis Medicine are arranged through the Communications Department. We look forward to working with members of the public and media organizations to provide accurate, up-to-date information about Ellis Medicine.
1101 Nott Street
Schenectady, NY 12308