Family Medicine Residency Application Process
We invite applications for the Ellis Family Medicine Residency & Osteopathic Internship from the first week of September up to December 31 for the upcoming academic year and conduct interviews October through January.
We no longer accept paper applications. All applicants must apply through the Association of American Medical Colleges' Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) website. We rank potential applicants through the National Residency Matching Program, as well as the Osteopathic National Matching Services, and participate in the post-match SOAP, should the need arise.
- Graduation Date Within Past Five Years
- USMLE Step 1 Score of 210 or Above
- USMLE Step 2 Score of 220 or Above
- Two Months of U.S. Clinical Experience
- No VISA Issues Preferred
Application Packet must include:
- Completed application form (available on the ERAS website)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of USMLE / COMLEX scores / ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Relevant Links: Program ID 120-35-12-215