The Foundation for Ellis Medicine's Cardiac Classic
Thanksgiving Day Morning
Thursday, November 22, 2018
The 5K Road Race, Wellness Walk, and Fun Run draws more than 1,500 runners and walkers to Schenectady's Central Park each year. Join the tradition and the fun, while supporting the Visiting Nurse Service of Northeastern NY, an affiliate of Ellis Medicine.
- 8 am - 2 Mile Wellness Walk
- 9 am - 5K Road Race (runners only) [Course Map] [2018 Race Results]
- 9:45 am - Awards
- 10 am - 1 Mile Duck Pond Fun Run
- 5K runners MUST BE pre-registered, day of race registration will NOT be available.
- T-shirts are guaranteed for every 5K runner and Wellness Walker if registration is received by Nov. 17.
- No locker facilities, so come dressed to run.
- No dogs, strollers or walkers allowed in the 5K (for the runners' safety)
- The 5K is for runners only.
- Wheelchairs must be race style and under their own power.
Trophies are given for the overall male and female winners (based on gun time). Medals are given to the top three males and top three females in all age categories (based on chip time):
- 12 and under
- 70 and over
For more information on how you can participate, volunteer or become a sponsor for the event, please call The Foundation for Ellis Medicine at 518.243.4600.