The new leader in advanced heart care
Introducing the newest, most advanced hybrid operating suites in the region: A2 — the Center for Surgical
and Interventional Medicine — only at Ellis. A2 combines state-of-the-art electrophysiology, vascular,
cardiac, peripheral procedures and catheterization equipment. It helps our heart specialists perform complex
procedures, more efficiently and with less risk, to give each patient a greater advantage. This brand new
hybrid operating suite offers the latest in heart care and procedures you can’t get anywhere else, including
hybrid ablation procedures.
A comprehensive heart care program that mirrors the top hospitals in the country
- Cardiac Fast Track and chest pain unit ensures patients get prompt treatment, using emergency protocols
and best practices.
- The region’s only Pulmonary Embolism Response Team (PERT) and many new lifesaving treatments to
clear pulmonary embolisms.
- World-class cardiac surgery and minimally invasive procedures, with readmission rates and patient
outcomes that mirror the top heart centers in the country.
- State-of-the-art catheterization suites for diagnostic and interventional heart catheterization, including
advanced procedures such as chronic total occlusion and minimally invasive wrist access.
- A patient-centered heart care program supported by one of the top cardiology teams in the region —
Cardiology Associates of Schenectady.
Ask your primary care doctor about Cardiovascular Care at Ellis Medicine or click here to find a doctor.
Request an Appointment